- 1 (thick-cut, not thin) chicken breast cutlet
- 2 tablespoons of Chicken broth
- 1 tsp.curry powder
- 4 dashes of Franks hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ginger
- Mix chicken broth and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Then add curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and ginger.
- Mix until a paste-like consistency.
- Put the chicken into a Ziploc bag, add mixture and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Hot sauce is to taste, you can add more or less : )
You can also top with fresh cilantro or parsley.
Thank you NY Times for the photo!