Detox Apple Cinnamon Water
- One 1/2 gallon water, filtered or bottled
- 2-3 Apples
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Bring water to a quick boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Core and slice your apples. (save about 1/2 an apple worth of slices for later)
- Add apples and cinnamon sticks to your simmering water.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Strain water into a glass pitcher.
- Add saved apple slices and a cinnamon stick. Refrigerate.
- Drink within 3 days.
- This can count toward your water.
- Use a glass pitcher or container.
- Can add stevia- Adding a full dropper of English Toffee Liquid Stevia was delicious!
- Drink a glass before lunch and dinner to aid in digestion.