This makes one serving.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Sweet Drops to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For larger amounts, I multiplied everything by 8:
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 6-10 drops of SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Sweet Drops to taste
- 4 teaspoons Himalayan pink salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Side note: always check the ingredients of Dijon mustard. Many do not have sugar, but some do!
- Mix for about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a jar or dressing dispenser.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before using. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.
For the larger portion, you can place ingredients in a blender.
Image used from: https://www.culinaryhill.com/homemade-red-wine-vinaigrette/
Click Product for Link: