Easy Air Fried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower (Prepare how much you like: 3.5 oz- 14 oz)
- Imagine Chicken Broth or Simple Girl Dry Bouillon in water
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder or additional spices of your choice
- Cut cauliflower into small bites and place in a bowl.
(Portion and weigh properly for Breakthrough M2!)
- Toss cauliflower with Imagine chicken broth in step 2 low-cal (or olive oil in Step 4 Transition), salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, or any spices of your choice.
- Place bites in your air-fryer (a single layer at a time) on the vegetable setting. Cook until brown and crispy.