- Imagine Chicken stock, vinegar (apple cider, red wine, rice, or white), water. Follow the lines on the Cruet: for the oil, use the chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 6 drops of Clear Stevia
- a pinch (1/8 teaspoon) xanthan gum as a thickener
Place all ingredients in the cruet, shake well, chill for 30 minutes. Leftovers are to be stored in the refrigerator.
Image provided by: https://debsperfectbite.com/category/good-seasons-dressing/