- Prepare your hard-boiled eggs.
I usually cook 8 for the week. (I give my MiniDox GirlyGirl, the extra yolks!)
- Peel the eggs when they are tepid.
- Rough chop your three egg whites and 1 whole egg with a fork into a small bowl with a tight fit lid.
- Add the small bits of steamed broccoli.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chopped red onions if desired.
- Add a shake or two of red, white, or rice wine vinegar to taste with salt, pepper.
- Add mixed spices - Like Chef Paul's or for a kick, McCormick's Grill Mates Louisiana Cajun. Put the lid on & Shake!
- Serve over your romaine lettuce and have an extra veggie prepped, too!
The egg gets creamy with the spices and vinegar - BEST Egg Salad dish! Even tastes better for lunch the next day.
You could also add some program approved mustard as a binder!
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here: