- 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites
- 3.5 ounces of spinach
- Onion flakes (to your liking - t.y.l.)
- Garlic powder ( t.y.l.)
- Adobo (t.y.l.)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put spinach in a small chopper. Mix chopped spinach and onion flakes.
- Beat eggs thoroughly.
- Combine eggs and spinach mixture, thoroughly.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder, and a little Adobo.
- Spray muffin pan with Smart Balance or Pam, distribute the mixture evenly into muffin cups. It might be 4-5 egg muffins.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.