October 4, 2022
- 2-3 blanched Savoy cabbage leaves
- 3.5 ounces fish - lightly coated with salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic powder
Kimchi Citrus Salsa
One protein serving, 1/2 fruit serving, satisfies 1 vegetable serving.
- 4 tablespoons of pre-made kimchi (spicy is fine if you like that)
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh orange (1/2 fruit serving)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- lime juice from 1/2 lime
- Side note: the cabbage, cucumbers, and kimchi are free so you can add 3 more ounces of vegetables (your choice) to this meal.
- Blanch your cabbage leaves and let cool in ice water
- Spice and cook your fish
- Mix all salsa ingredients in a bowl
- Assemble your tacos by placing fish and salsa on a cabbage leaf and rolling. Enjoy the leftover salsa as a side!