- Fresh cod - 3.5 ounces or 100 grams
- Fresh spinach - 2 ounces or 100 grams
- Fresh cherry tomatoes sliced in half - 1.5 ounces
- Salsa - 1/2 cup
- Fresh basil - 3-4 tablespoons chopped
- Dried celery - 1 teaspoon
- Dried onion flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Imagine Chicken broth - 1/4 cup
- pink salt, pepper, for taste
- Lemon - juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix salsa, basil, celery flakes, and dried onion flakes. Set aside
- Place cod in a small baking dish or ceramic bowl - top with a little salt & pepper for taste.
- Pour salsa mixture over cod and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove cod from the oven and put cherry tomatoes on cod to warm them up (not cook them).
- Heat a large saute pan up until it gets very hot, spray with a little Smart Balance. place spinach into the pan and pour chicken stock in, saute for about 15 seconds.
- Place spinach on your dish, top cod/salsa/tomato mixture, squeeze lemon over the entire dish, and ENJOY!