- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped (about one small bunch)
- 10 large fresh basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 medium cloves garlic, roughly chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
- ¼ cup high-quality red wine vinegar
- 6 drops of SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Sweet Drops (or to taste)
- ¾ cup Imagine chicken stock
- Pinch of Xanthan Gum for a thickener
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, vinegar, clear stevia, and Xanthan gum in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a "paste" forms.
- With the machine running, drizzle in the chicken stock. Season to taste with salt and pepper.