* Try this recipe at your own risk. If you stall after eating this, don’t eat it again!*
- 1⁄4 cup Garbanzo bean flour (Make sure the only ingredient is garbanzo beans!) Good Brand to use: Bob’s Red Mill
- 1⁄4 tsp parsley flakes
- pinch of each: cumin, garlic powder, coriander, onion powder (feel free to get creative w/ spices)
- 1⁄8 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- a squeeze of lemon juice
How to Make:
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add lemon juice and hot water to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cook in a non-stick frying pan on low heat, like a pancake. Flip and let the other side cook. This cooks really fast, so keep an eye on it so you don’t burn it.
- For the sauce, I used the Faux-French dressing recipe but omitted the yellow mustard. You could also use approved sugar-free ketchup with some Italian seasoning.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on top of your “pizza” crust, and top with your veggie of choice. (I used spinach spiced up with some onion powder.)