- 1 Wasa cracker (any flavor)
- 5-6 peeled cloves of garlic - roasted
- 2-3 tablespoons of chicken broth
- Nan's Pesto Sauce (click here)
This is a very easy recipe and uses one of your crunchy carbs. It's a great appetizer!
- Peel your garlic and leave it whole.
- Place cloves in a small oven-safe dish.
- Add 3 tablespoons of chicken broth and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Garlic will be very soft and spreadable.
- Spread 2-3 cloves over your wasa and top with Nan's pesto sauce.