- 3.5 ounces shrimp (about 5-6 Jumbo) with or without tails, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2 - 3 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon - 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (no sugar added)
- 1⁄2-1 dropper of SweetLeaf Stevia Valencia Orange Sweet Drops
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a skillet over medium-low heat, combine chicken stock, Braggs, vinegar, stevia,
orange zest, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Add Xanthan gum and whisk or stir until completely combined.
- Add shrimp and cook until just opaque and forms the letter “c” (be sure the “c” does
not close completely as this is a sign the shrimp is overcooked). Add additional
stock if necessary to thin out sauce.
- Pour shrimp over broccoli or cauliflower rice and garnish with sesame seeds.