- Pick-a-green: romaine, Swiss chard, kale, escarole, or cabbage
- Pick your spices: salt, pepper, M2 Magic
- Smart Balance spray
- Imagine chicken stock
- Heat the grill on high for about 3-4 minutes. Turn off the grill, scrape the rack with a brush and spray the rack with non-stick spray.
- Turn the grill back on high, let it get very hot.
- Slice the romaine in half lengthwise, brush the romaine with chicken stock to moisten and spray the romaine with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season as desired.
- Place romaine on the grill flat side down, close the lid, and let cook 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully flip romaine over and let cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Cut off the bottom part of the stem and serve hot.
- Make Lemon cream sauce or Garlic cream sauce to top off this delicious veggie.
- Thank you https://ifoodreal.com/grilled-romaine-lettuce/ for the great pic!
EXCELLENT RECIPE. THANKS FOR SHARING.
I love it !!! ThNk u !!
Thank you, Leslie! It is one of my favorites.