- 14 oz ground turkey (makes 4 servings)
- Smart balance or Pam
- 1 teaspoon simple girl
- ¼ tsp ground sage
- ½ tsp salt
- M2 Magic to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary (Thyme and Marjoram if you don't like rosemary)
- Imagine Chicken broth add as needed. Start with a ¼ cup.
- Sauté the first 6 ingredients until turkey is browned, adding broth a little at a time and cooking it down so you create a brown film on your pan, then add a little more broth to help release that flavor from your pan.
- Set turkey mixture aside separating into 4 equal parts. DO NOT CLEAN YOUR PAN
- Put the pan back on the heat, spray non-stick spray and add the fennel and a little broth, sage, and rosemary.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes adding broth as needed.
- Add kale, saute for 2-3 minutes
- Add apples, saute for 2-3 more minutes.
- Toss in M2 Magic, salt, and pepper.
*Photo is not showing actual recipe. Nan forgot to take one!