Hasina’s Blueberry Crumb Pie
- 3-inch pie tin (you can find them on Amazon.)
- Half a matzo crushed really fine and added a
- One packet of stevia and
- A few vanilla cream drops
- 1 T water
- Half a cup of blueberries
- Orange zest
- Crush half a matzo really fine
- Add a pack of stevia and a few vanilla cream drops plus 1 T water.
- Put 2/3 of the mix in the pie tin (cover with a little plastic wrap then use a small measuring cup to press down your crumbs..the plastic keeps the crumbs from sticking).
- Then mix half a cup of blueberries, a little orange zest, a touch of stevia. (You can heat this up over medium heat with a little lemon juice or leave it cold.)
- Pour in shell, sprinkle remaining matzo crumbs on top (4-5 bites)