- 1/4 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup rinsed/cooked quinoa
- 4-5 inches of cucumber sliced
- 1 small clove of minced garlic
- 3.5 ounces of grape tomatoes, red onions, chopped beet greens
- 1 cup cigar rolled/sliced kale
- 1/4 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup vegetarian broth (1/2 teaspoon Simple Girl Dry Bouillon + 1 cup boiling water)
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon of Xanthan gum
- 1-2 drops SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Sweet Drops if the dressing is to tart or acidic for your taste
- Mix all Dressing ingredients to make salad dressing.
- Place all Salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Add about 1/3 cup of dressing to your salad.