- 3.5 oz Kale
- 3oz tempeh or protein of choice
- 3.5 oz cooked or raw zucchini or vegetable of choic
- Optional: Add sauerkraut, cucumbers, and/ or add a serving of fruit.
- 2 TBSP Dijon or German mustard
- 1 TBSP approved vinegar of choice. (I’ve used apple cider and champagne vinegar.)a
- squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- water to desired consistency
- and done...Assemble salad and top with Dijon Mustard Dressing!
Chef Notes: You can massage the kale to make it easier to chew. Google “how to massage the kale.