(1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5) You need to be a registered member to rate this.
3 zucchini – spiralized - total of 14 ounces
¼ cup fresh basil
14 ounces of white fish (cod, halibut, sea bass)
2 lemons – sliced into 12 thin slices
2 cloves garlic – minced
Salt & pepper
4 sheets of parchment paper (each about 12” long)
1. Preheat the oven to 400oF
2. Place 1 sheet of parchment paper flat on counter. Pile 3.5 ounces of zoodles in the center of the paper. Sprinkle with ¼ of the basil.
3. Place 3.5 ounces of fish on top. Sprinkle ¼ of the minced garlic on top and add salt and pepper generously.
4. Finish with a layer of 3 lemon slices.
5. Lift the parchment paper on 2 opposite sides to meet in the middle above fish. Tightly fold down paper until it reaches fish, crimping to seal. Roll up and crimp the ends to seal. (Be sure the paper is sealed snugly so that steam won't escape during cooking. Secure folds with toothpicks, if you like.)
6. Repeat steps 2-5 adjusting the size of the zoodles/fish for the rest of the family.
7. Place the packets on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until fish is just cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes.
8. Transfer packets to plates, carefully unwrap and serve.