- 1 clove of garlic
- Smart Balance spray
- 1/3 cup imagine chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Zest from ½ of a lemon
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Juice from half a lemon
- Xanthan gum a pinch (less than 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon of organic half/half
- Over medium-high heat, spray your pan with non-stick spray, add the chopped garlic and saute until garlic is brown.
- Add 1/3 cup of Imagine chicken stock and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fresh parsley, lemon zest, onion powder, and juice from half a lemon. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add Xanthan gum. Use a wire whisk to blend.
- Pull off heat, and add organic half/half.