7 oz. brussels sprouts, halved 1 tablespoon Simple Girl "stock" (S.G. stock) Follow directions on the bottle. pinch of sea salt and pepper 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional) 1 cup of cooked quinoa 4 cups of romaine lettuce chopped chopped chives (optional) pinch of sea salt and pepper TOASTED SESAME LEMON DRESSING juice of 1/2 lemon 1 tablespoon toasted sesame ginger spice 1/2 cup of Simple Girl "stock" 3 drops of clear stevia Makes 2 servings of veggies and 2 servings of proteins.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss halved brussels sprouts in S.G. stock and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet, spray lightly with Smart Balance spray, and then place flat side down, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and crispy brown.
- Cook quinoa according to directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the Toasted Sesame Lemon Dressing until smooth. Set aside. (Can put all ingredients in a bullet to mix thoroughly.)
- Chop lettuce and chives and place on a plate
- Top with quinoa (or your desired protein choice)
- Place roasted Brussel sprouts on top and pour your dressing over the top.