- 4 oz of kale
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Bragg's amino acid
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Tear the kale into small pieces.
- Place in a plastic bag, add the juice from 1/2 lemon and squeeze the kale.
- Add 2-3 T of Bragg's amino acids, and one minced clove of garlic.
- Add as much red pepper as you like. Put the bag in the refrigerator, and squeeze occasionally.
- This softens the kale. Eat when ready.
This pairs well with a serving of tempeh.
If it is to acidy, add a little stevia to tone it down.