Tools you might want:
1 ziplock sandwich/ snack bag
- cut Apple into 4 pieces, remove the seeds, continue to chop up into smaller pieces, place in a glass bowl.
- Grab your handheld blender ( if you don’t have one you can do the mixture in a regular blender) blend your mixture down to a lumpy consistency (not to chunky not to smooth)
- Add your stevia and add the water 💦 mix...put in microwave for 1-2 min depending on the power of your microwave. I have a small one so I did 2 minutes. (you are just trying to get the mixture hot).
- As the microwave is going put the wasa in the ziplock bag seal grab your roller and smush the wasa to a fine- medium consistency, sprinkle in (while in ziplock) the cinnamon to taste
- Take out your hot Apple bowl and mix in 3/4 of the wasa cinnamon, mix, taste, if you want to add more cinnamon go for it!
- Use the last of the wasa mixture on top of the mixture, this helps with the texture as you eat!
- Enjoy with a cup of Harney & Sons Tropical green tea 🍵
You can use different stevia drops for different flavors...
Coconut stevia with the Apple blend goes well with the pineapple green tea as a chaser!
The vanilla cream stevia with the Apple mixture goes well with the chi tea as a chaser!
Breakthrough M2 mentioned products, shop here:
OMG this recipe is delicious
If you’re an oatmeal eater this was absolutely delicious!!
I added a little himalayan sea salt to bring out the flavors better. 🙂
Thanks Kim! Sometimes adding a salt to sweet dish makes a difference.