Marinated tofu (or tempeh)
- 1/3 cup braggs amino acid's
- 2 tsps garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- dash of black pepper
- 2 T water
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Press tofu, and cut into 1 oz. sections.
- Add tofu to a plastic bag, pour the marinade in and let it sit for at least 4 hours. Squish the bag once to make sure everything is marinated.
- Preheat oven to 350, line a pan with parchment paper, and bake the tofu for 45 minutes or done until your liking.
- The same marinade can be used on tempeh. Tempeh should be baked for less time - check after 30 minutes.