Marmalade Spiced Orange on a Finn Crisp
- One orange cut into small chunks
- Fresh Lemon Juice (start with 1/4 of a lemon)
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Tumeric to taste
- Vanilla Powder to taste
- Xanthan Gum (one light sprinkle)
- One crunchy carb from the BTM2 list (Finn crisp in the photo)
Uses one fruit serving
- Except for the xanthan gum and crunchy carb choice, all ingredients into a pot and cook over medium heat, while cooking mash up the orange as best as you can. A potato masher works great.
- Cook for about 10 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add a sprinkle of the xanthan gum to thicken. Spread over your choice of carb. Finn crisp is in the photo.