- 3.5 oz Shrimp
- 2 cloves sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup chicken broth (Imagine brand is our favorite)
- 1/2 cup of fresh chopped kale
- 3.5 oz Zucchini noodles (zoodles)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon Simple Girl Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 drops clear stevia
- Sauté sliced garlic in about 1/4 cup broth over medium high heat.
- Allow the broth to reduce and deglaze the pan with more broth when all liquid is gone. Get all that brown film off the pan.
- Let the broth cook down again, add the kale and a little more broth and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the zoodles and a little more broth. Sauté for 1-2 more.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let them simmer 2-3 more minutes.
- You might need to add more salt, pepper, stevia (if it’s to tart).