- 6 broccoli crowns ( weight out 3.5 oz per serving)
- 1-2 cups Imagine chicken stock ( Simple Girl Dry Bouillon can be used to make a vegan/vegetarian stock)
- Juice from a whole lemon
- Zest from a half lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder as much as you like
- Onion powder as much as you like
- Chop up broccoli.
- Place in a big bowl.
- Toss in 1-2 cups of Imagine chicken stock.
- Add Juice from one whole lemon. Zest from half the lemon.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. As much of each as you like.
- Place on pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until crispy brown.