- 6 broccoli crowns
- 1-2 cups Imagine chicken stock
- Juice from a whole lemon
- Zest from a half lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder as much as you like
- Onion powder as much as you like
- Chop up broccoli.
- Place in a big bowl.
- Toss in 1-2 cups of Imagine chicken stock.
- Add Juice from one whole lemon. Zest from half the lemon.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. As much of each as you like.
- Place on pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until crispy brown.