- 1 head savoy cabbage
- 2 containers chicken broth (Imagine brand is Nan's favorite)(or make your own broth with the Simple Girl Dry Bouillon)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic gusto, Tuscan Fantasy, or Skinny Scampi (All from Stacey Hawkins on our site!)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp marjoram or thyme
- Frank's Original Red Hot Sauce or 1 cup of salsa (optional)
- Slice Cabbage thin.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Simmer for about an hour.
- Add your protein and vegetable to make it like a stew.
- Puree this soup for delicious variation.