- 2.5 ounces of chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 cups of kale & cabbage mix
- 1/3 cup celery and scallions
- 1/2 tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger spice
- 2-3 tablespoons Bragg's aminos
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Wasabi powder (optional)
- Imagine chicken broth
- Heat your pan on medium, spray with a little cooking spray, and add the garlic; saute until garlic is fragrant. Add a little chicken broth to keep the pan from burning. You may have to do this a few times.
- Add your chicken to the pan and saute using more chicken broth as needed.
- Remove the chicken, allow the leftover broth to cook down, and turn the pan brown. Deglaze the pan with more broth. Do this 2-3 times, creating a terrific dark brown sauce.
- Add the vegetables, spices, Bragg's, ginger paste, and more broth if needed.
- Saute until veggies are desired softness and add the chicken back to the pan to heat the chicken up and serve.