February 9, 2021
- 3.5 ounces snow or king crab meat
- 1 serving of an approved crunchy carb
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 clove crushed and minced garlic
- Cayenne to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and form into cakes.
- Press crab cakes into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-20 minutes until slightly brown.
The crab mixture can also be sautéed until brown or chilled and served over a green salad.
Add your veggie into the mixture if you're not a huge fan of eating vegetables.
This loOks great! What did you use for the crunchy carb?
I used a garlic breadstick, but I think the Wasa would have been better. 🙂
Can we use grated pork rinds as crunchy carb?
No ma’am! But that is a creative suggestion 🙂
I USED WASA AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS. i AM GOING TO TRY mATXZO NEXT WITH SPICE!!!! tHE PERFECT TRAVEL MEAL THEY ARE GOOD HOT OR COLD.
These are fantastic – made for dinner last night! I used wasa thins as my crunchy carb, and served over arugala with a little homemade cocktail sauce. It was like a dinner out!
Awesome to hear that you liked them Karen! Thank you for your comment. 🙂
I am going to try this one for Superbowl Sunday!