- 3.5 ounces snow or king crab meat
- 1 serving of an approved crunchy carb
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 clove crushed and minced garlic
- Cayenne to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and form into cakes.
- Press crab cakes into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-20 minutes until slightly brown.
The crab mixture can also be sauteed until brown or chilled and served over a green salad. Add your veggie into the mixture if you're not a huge fan of eating vegetables.