Nan’s English Toffee Apple Crisp
CLICK here for Caramel Cream Sauce recipe!
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 10-15 drops SweetLeaf Stevia English Toffee Sweet Drops
- 2 pinches apple pie spice, Awesome Autumn, and a dash of cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg
- 1 plain Wasa
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash one apple, core it, cut it up, place in a bowl, and pour lemon juice over the apple and mix to help evenly coat the apple.
- If you want a tart taste, use 10-12 drops of English Toffee Stevia. If you like it sweeter add between 10-15 drops.
- Add a pinch of apple pie spice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
To make the topping:
- Take the plain Wasa place in a plastic bag. using a rolling pin or glass, crush it up.
- Add a little more spice as desired.
- Sprinkle the crushed up Wasa bread on top of the apple mixture.
- Add another pinch of apple pie spice.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 375.