- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1 medium red onion
- 4-5 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/2 inch wide slice of jalapeno (more or less if you want hot or mild)
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (black or cayenne)
- Juice from one lemon and grate in the zest
- Coming May of 2022 - The secret ingredient (watch the video HERE to see what it is!)
- Place the cilantro, red onion, fresh garlic and jalapeno in a food processor or mini chopper. Dice until everything is small.
- Place diced ingredients and all of the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
This is unlimited. Add on any protein, vegetables, cucumbers, or dip your approved crunchy carbs in it.
The spices and jalapenos is what makes the tomatoes unlimited in this recipe.