- 4 tablespoons organic half-n-half (can substitute almond milk instead)
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla powder
- 12 drops Clear Stevia
- dash of pink salt
- dash of Xanthan gum
- In a medium-size saucepan, whisk all ingredients except the Xanthan gum over medium-high heat until fully combined.
- Pull the pan off the heat and sprinkle a little bit of xanthan gum. This will thicken quickly and if you place it back on the heat it will thicken even more which is not the consistency you want.
- Place berry serving into a small bowl, scoop out 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce (1 serving) and mix with the berries to coat them.
- Top with powdered Sweetleaf Stevia and Vanilla Powder for sweeter berries.