- 2 heads of cauliflower (weight out 3.5 oz)
- 1-2 cups of chicken stock (you could use Simple Girl Dry Bouillon to make vegan broth)
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 handful fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon pink salt
- 8 cloves of crushed diced garlic
Makes about 4-6 servings
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir together.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until crispy brown.
Breakthrough M2 mentioned products, shop here:
Simple Girl Dry Bouillon