- 14 ounces ground meat (turkey, chicken, grass-fed beef, bison)
- 1/4 cup Simple Girl Southern Style BBQ Sauce
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon Simple Girl BBQ Rub
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Smoked Sea Salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 full dropper of SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Sweet Drops
- 1 cup kale, 3-4 cabbage leaves, or 2 cups romaine
- Brown the meat over medium-high heat. Add the bbq sauce and saute for 1-2 minutes more.
- Stir in tomato sauce and the rest of the ingredients except the vegetables.
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes and remove from the pan. Set meat aside. DO NOT WASH THE PAN.
- For the extra vegetable: saute the kale in the same pan OR blanch the cabbage leaves for a "bun" OR use romaine leaves as wraps.