- 1 large English cucumber (spiralized)
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Braggs Aminos
- 1-2 Tablespoons Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger Blend
- Zest and juice of 1⁄2 lime
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wasabi powder
- Clear stevia to taste
- Chives or scallions to taste
Mix all these ingredients and add to spiralized cucumber. Let stand in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before serving. *Remember, this FREE on our program, so you can still add a vegetable to your plate!
I love this with my Asian Turkey or Bison/Beef burger! Thank you https://www.frompastatopaleo.com/recipe/sesame-cucumber-noodle-salad/ for the pic!