- 2 large cucumbers (spiralized)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1-2 tablespoons Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger Seasoning
- Zest and juice of 1⁄2 lime
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 4-8 drops of SweetLeaf Clear Stevia Sweet Drops to taste
- Top with chives or scallions to taste
- a little pink salt may be needed
The levels of the ingredients are all to my liking, change it up if you want – the more
wasabi the spicier! ~ Nan
- Mix all these ingredients and add to spiralized cucumber.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before serving.
*Remember, this is FREE on our program, so you can still add a vegetable to your plate!