- 1 large navel orange
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Liquid Stevia to taste (Vanilla, English toffee) - optional
1 fruit serving
- Slice of a small sliver off the top of the orange.
- Hollow out the orange, leaving the rind intact.
- Place the contents of the orange and all other ingredients into a blender or a bullet.
- Blend thoroughly, pour the mixture back into the orange shell, freeze for 3-4 hours, then eat and enjoy.
*Remember, you can mix fruits. Example: 3.5 ounces of strawberries and one-half of an orange used in the blender.