August 3, 2021
- 6 ounces of water
- 1-2 packets of powdered stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- Zest from half the orange
- 1 large navel orange
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Liquid Stevia to taste (Vanilla, Valencia Orange, English toffee) - optional
- 1 cup of ice
- Make a simple syrup with the water, powdered stevia, and vanilla powder by bringing the two ingredients to a boil.
- Turn off heat and add the orange zest; let steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Put orange/vanilla simple syrup into a blender with the orange, cinnamon, and extra liquid stevia (if needed) and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over ice. Enjoy!
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned , shop here: