- 3.5 ounces fish (I used Cod - always buy wild caught fish, not farm-raised)
- 3.5 ounces broccoli chopped into small florets OR 3.5 ounces of cauliflower rice
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Curry powder (to taste)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1-inch of fresh ginger chopped
- 1/3 - 2/3 cups of water OR chicken stock
- Juice from half an orange
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 6 drops of SweetLeaf Stevia Valencia Orange OR Clear Sweet Drops
Nan's Note: when dealing with fresh fish, I pre-soak my fish in white vinegar and water. It will kill any bacteria present in the fish. In a pan or glass dish, I cover my fish in water and pour about a 1/2 cup of vinegar into the container.
*Stevia is used to cut spice or cut acid flavor.