- 1 can of tuna
- 3.5 ounces "Spaghetti" zucchini,
- Fresh-squeezed lemon
- Lemon-pepper seasoning (check for sugar)
- Garlic salt
- 1 can of wild-caught tuna in water; drained, rinsed and chopped.
- Add seasonings & fresh lemon juice.
- Add "spaghetti-style" spiraled cut zucchini.
Nan's additions: I did 3 ounces of zucchini, added .5 ounce of fresh celery and scallion tips (green part), plus I added a small handful of fresh chopped basil. I also added 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar, a pinch of M2 magic, and the zest of a half a lemon.