- 14 oz cauliflower rice
- 32 oz Imagine Chicken Stock (or whatever brand you like)
- 8 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 medium shallot sliced
- 1 teaspoon Simple Girl Bouillion
- 1 tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins "Spices of India"
- 1/8 cup chopped scallion greens
- 3.5 oz shredded chicken or ground turkey (optional)
- 4 tablespoons organic half/half (optional)
Makes 4 servings of vegetables
Depending on what you add, it could also be one meat serving and one dairy serving.
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here: (the spices of India spice is a seasonal item. If you can't find it on our site it will still be on Stacey Hawkins site)
Spices of India