- 14 oz cauliflower rice
- 32 oz Imagine Chicken Stock (or whatever brand you like)
- 8 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 medium shallot sliced
- 1 teaspoon Simple Girl Bouillion
- 1 tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins "Spices of India"
- 1/8 cup chopped scallion greens
- 3.5 oz shredded chicken or ground turkey (optional)
- 4 tablespoons organic half/half (optional)
- Place 14 ounces of cauliflower rice, chopped garlic, and sliced into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock to bowl, stir and place on a cookie sheet, spreading evenly.
- Roast the cauliflower in a 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked and browned.
- Place roasted cauliflower into a saucepan, add all ingredients except for the meat and the half/half.
- Cook soup for 45- 50 minutes over medium-low heat.
- If you don't want to puree the soup, you divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and then add your meat portion to each portion of the soup.
- If you want to puree the soup, use a hand blender (emulsifier) or a blender. BE CAREFUL when pureeing the hot soup.
- If you want to make a creamier version, add the half and half and stir once more with the hand blender.