- 1 1/2 cups of rinsed/cooked Quinoa - you will cook 1 cup of dry quinoa (but you will rinse it) dry to get this amount.
- 1 cup canned chickpeas
- 1 cup Aquafaba (chickpea juice from the can)
- 1 Teaspoon of Simple girl dry bouillon with water
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 3 Teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- 4 drops of clear stevia
- 1 cup of ribboned fresh basil
- 12 ounces halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 ounce diced red onion
- 1 ounce chopped fresh celery
- cucumbers (optional)*
- 1 Tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins Simply Brilliant (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
Makes 4 servings of protein*, 4 servings of vegetable
*See Chef Notes
Adding extra cucumbers might make this salad taste like it doesn't have enough dressing, if so add a little more lemon juice, red wine vinegar, or Aquafaba for more moisture.
Carnivores: You can use grilled chicken over chopped romaine instead of the quinoa and chickpeas.
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here:
Simple girl dry bouillon