January 21, 2020
- 7 ounces/200 grams of ground meat (beef, bison, chicken, turkey)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste (look for 0 g of sugar or this ingredient can't be used)
- 1 tablespoon Imagine chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons Imagine chicken broth
- 7 ounces/200 grams of fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 cup of freshly chopped basil or 2 Tbsp of finely chopped basil
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the ground meat, if necessary use cheesecloth.
- Combine all ingredients for the burger in a medium-size bowl to form two patties.
- Cook over medium or grill until well done (chicken, turkey) or your desired temperature for beef or bison.
- Saute garlic in the chicken broth until it becomes fragrant.
- Add spinach and salt to the pan and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pull off the heat toss in the basil and plate your spinach.
- Top with your burger and enjoy the combination of both flavors together.