Roasted Garlic “Balsamic” Dressing
- 2 tablespoons of roasted garlic (see below for recipe)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock/broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian or Greek seasoning
makes 2-3 servings
- Blend all ingredients together and let stand for 20-30 minutes.
- refrigerate unused portion.
- peel 12-15 cloves of garlic
- place in a small piece of plastic wrap
- pour 1-2 tablespoons of chicken stock onto garlic cloves
- twist up the garlic to make a pocket
- place pocket in aluminum foil and seal.
- place on a baking sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes at 325 degrees.