- Medium-sized Spaghetti Squash
- 3.5 Oz of Frozen or Fresh Shrimp (cleaned and deveined)
- Imagine Chicken Broth
- Stacy Hawkins Southwest Seasoning or Skinny Scampi Seasoning
- Fresh Garlic
- Smoked Or Pink Himalayan Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
1. preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Cut Spaghetti Squash in half and clean out seeds
3. Add 1 tsp Imagine Chicken Broth to Spaghetti Squash
4. Add 1/2 tsp of chopped Garlic Spaghetti Squash
5. Add 1/2 tsp of Stacy Hawkins Southwest Seasoning
6. Baked for 40 minutes
7. Remove from oven and scrape the sides of Squash measuring out 3.5 ounces. This is one of those veggies Nan said can be weighed after it's cooked. If you want, place everything back into the squash shell for easy cleanup.
Shrimp Preparation after Spaghetti Squash is baked:
1. Sauté 3.5 Oz of Shrimp in Imagine Chicken Broth until pink.
2. Add Shrimp to Spaghetti Squash
3. Add Smoked or Himalayan Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper if you would like.
Add Chicken instead of Shrimp.
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here: