- 3.5 ounces chicken tenders or chicken breast cutlet
- 1 wasa cracker or 1 Grissini Bread Stick
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 teaspoons Stacey Hawkins Rockin’ Ranch Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Mustard dipping Sauce (*see recipe below)
1 serving of protein, 1 serving of crunchy carb
- Season chicken with 1 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Rockin’ Ranch Seasoning. Add salt & pepper to taste if desired. Let stand for 15 minutes or overnight in a sealed container for optimum flavor if you plan ahead.
- Preheat toaster oven or oven to 350 degrees.
- Add wasa cracker or bread stick in Ziplock bag along with 2 teaspoons Stacey Hawkins Rockin’ Ranch Seasoning.
- Gently crush cracker or bread stick with the back of a spoon or cup and shake to combine.
- Place chicken in Ziplock bag and toss to coat.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons chicken stock
- Stevia to taste
Mix all ingredients to combine adding extra stock if necessary until desired consistency is reached.