Seasoned Seabass over Sauteed Rainbow Swiss Chard
Enough of each of the following to sprinkle on each side of the fish
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3.5 ounces Rainbow Swiss chard - chopped
- 3.5 ounces Seabass
- ½ t of lemon zest
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- Smoked paprika
- Chef Prudhommes Blackened Seafood magic
- Pink salt
- Ground pepper
- Season both sides of the seabass and set aside
- On medium to high heat, deglaze your saute pan 2-3 times with chicken broth. (Click here for the Video link)
- Add the garlic and more broth, and saute garlic until fragrant
- Add the chopped swiss chard and lemon zest.
- Saute using more broth as needed until the chard is cooked to your desired softness.
- Remove the chard, and have the heat on medium (6-7)
- Add fish and a little more broth.
- Cook fish on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over chard!