- 3.5 ounces shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Scallions, chopped
- Chicken broth, about 4 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3.5 ounces cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon organic half and half
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Spray pan with Smart Balance cooking spray. Add shrimp and minced garlic. Cook until pink.
- Purée cauliflower - add chopped steamed cauliflower to a blender and mix with chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
- Remove shrimp from the pan. Set aside.
- Add puréed cauliflower and organic half and half. Heat to cream together.
- Lay puréed cauliflower on the plate, top with shrimp and scallions.