- 3.5 ounces of small raw wild shrimp
- .5 ounce red onion
- 3 ounces of tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (4 medium size limes)
- 1 handful chopped fresh cilantro
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of crushed pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 Wasa cracker
- Cut shrimp into small pieces.
- Finely chop the red onion and cilantro.
- Chop tomato and cucumber.
- Squeeze lime juice.
- Mix all together and refrigerate for 4 hours. Shrimp will cook in the lime juice.
- Serve over Wasa cracker and the rest can be used with romaine.
This is a great recipe for vegans and vegetarians if you substitute chickpeas for shrimp. A slight variation submitted by another BTM2 client:
- 3.5 oz of raw fish of choice or raw shrimp
- Chopped cilantro
- 2-3 limes
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped onion
- Chopped cucumber