- Spray your saute pan with non-stick spray
- Over medium heat, add the scallions, 2-3 tablespoons of stock, saute for 3 minutes until garlic is fragrant - adding chicken stock as needed, 2-3 tablespoons
- Add shrimp to the pan, turning them over after they get light pink and translucent - about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add tomatoes and spices after you flip the shrimp - adding chicken stock as needed, 2-3 tablespoons.
- Remove the shrimp and the tomatoes and set the mixture aside.
- Add the rest of your stock to the pan and lightly sprinkle the xanthan gum, stirring until the sauce is thickened to your desired consistency. This will happen rather quickly.
This is 1 serving of protein and 1 serving of vegetables.